Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cloud Solutions for Beginners

Perhaps you are a small to medium-sized business with a peer-to-peer network and looking to expand your systems beyond that, but the choices are baffling. Not to mention that maintaining an onsite server network is beyond your current resources.

I'm exactly in that situation, which is why I first started looking at cloud hosted solutions in Australia, and came across the Telstra T-suite solution. What better way to understand cloud hosting then to use it myself!

In this blog I will share with you the journey of moving my business to the cloud and the customisations that are possible with Microsoft Online Services.

If you have questions, you may find what you are looking for on www.p3connect.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment