Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Click My Buttons - More Hyperlinks with SharePoint 2010


The Content Editor Web Part in SharePoint

The video is unscripted, but I couldn't wait around to edit this before posting, putting into practice the agile methodology that "nearly good enough" is best practice!

Using YouTube's annotations to help clarify the screen elements which are too small to read on the video, this video is sure to be of assistance to beginner users hoping for a more professional web look and feel for their SharePoint intranet.

As always, I welcome any comments or questions.




The Cloud has a silver lining : and it's BPOS.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post and video.You explained all the points in a very clear way and voice.I can understand each command very effectively.I will share your post with my friends also.Thanks for sharing this type of post.
    digital certificates

    ReplyDelete